Tuesday 31 May 2011

Odd jobs weekend!

The new fencing...well the start of it, I was getting slightly fed up of Sennen eating all the veg's, so we (Ian) made a start on fencing the area off, this is the shortest fence, the other side needs lots more wood and work, but the area also needs approx 10 tonnes of top soil too, so didn't want to put the fence up and then have to wheel barrow the whole lot through the gate! until we have saved up enough pennies to pay for some to be delivered!

The only felt roof left on the sheds, needed replacing, so that was done too.
.....and after 4 years of asking, now and again I got my latch on the gate going down into the agility garden area, it was such a pain having to use both your hands to open it before....

Buzz is showing you......

1 comment:

Hudsondoglets said...

I so relate to that 'latch' issue! Took a while for me to get mine sorted. Makes life so much easier :o)