Sunday 22 May 2011

Harry 6/7 small jumping

Worcester show, Aly came with us to share the driving, we left at silly O'clock 3.30 am! but we both enjoyed our day although I didn't bring any places back to Cornwall, Aly did so, that was good...

This is the 6/7 jumping judged by Barrie James, great course and I was really looking forward to it, you could let them have their heads a bit to cover the ground, bet it was fun for the large dogs!

This would have been Mindy's last run and I was looking forward to it, although she had worked so well in the last two classes, was sort of waiting for the fall! Barrie has yet to see her work well, so it was a shame she couldn't get off the start line, I couldn't get her to do any tricks or play, maybe she was tired as all the small runs where finished by 10.30 and they had 3 each.... anyway I left her on the start line, well you did need a bit of a head start and eventually she left the start line at a trot, so I gave her the benefit of the doubt and attempted to do a "funny turn" which usually gets her going, but no she wasn't going fast enough to execute that one, so we ran to the finish and I picked her up and gave her a cuddle after trying to get her to tug........

No comments: