Monday 14 May 2012

W.A.O Team Aussie!

Megan and George and Jules (all the way from Australia) with "Lara's" Magners, although I don't have any pics from today's training session of Jules with Magners, but I think Lara has some video clips, which may get up on the WAO facebook page!... they both were introduced to Cornish Mizzle and the Cornish Pasty... Guess which one they liked the most?

See George can wait! Although much faster if he doesn't.....

On your marks.....

Walking the course, Megan came with courses she wanted to try, so we did quite a few course changes and then I added a twist to them all... nasty weave entries and through gaps and around the backs off jumps or tunnels to different things...

So I think we covered lots of different angles.. different style lead outs which suited which dog etc...

and amazingly both dogs stayed focused, although I did take all 5 of mine to wind them up and do some of the courses and Lara had a spare two too....


I personally think it is really brave running someone else's dog that you've not run before, to gain a bond with them and actually work as a team but by the end of today, both girls had their boys sorted... Well I think so, so just to add a big "wish them luck and fun for the next few days competing..." and hopefully someone will be able to keep us posted on the facebook page...

No comments: