Thursday 19 January 2012

"Mindy" having fun

Mindy looking good, she has come on in leaps and bounds, she is over her phantom now and wants so much to work with me, bless her, she has so much drive. She really wants to come out on a Wednesday evenings now, when I take Sennen to club and I have been feeling really sad leaving her behind, so Nikki Mindy's massage lady! has really pushed me by saying she wants to come and watch her indoors, so we have set a date 1st Feb and now I'm very nervous, excited, panicky, why?
I suppose because that takes us one more step nearer before filling in entries to anysize (Micro height) Nikki always set us homework, but never a date.....

So we can do more agility, including the warm up, over the cone poles, figure of 8 and toy throwing before we start, that all takes longer than actually doing the agility! but do we care?

2 comments:

nellie-bean's blog said...

to be honest Angela she won't need to 'do agility' - just do the warm up stuff on a regular basis and the agility - anysize - will take care of itself. I never train Arch - he hasn't trained since the start of 2007 yet if you saw him in anysize you'd never know....Once they have learned what to do they don't forget. Just keep her fit and flexible with exercise, warm up things and tricks. x

Angela said...

yes I can understand that thanks, but you tell Mindy that warm ups and trick are agility, she lives for the agility....