Monday 5 December 2011

Random!!

For Helen!...a Unimog, but his was yellow rather than sainsbury orange...

I remember whilst growing up, playing in a shed on wheels, so maybe it was something like this, it had a stove in it and tiny cups and saucers and a wind up gramophone (worth a fortune by now no doubt, but I expect with our use was never seen again) it was in Grandma and Grandads garden nestled in amongest loads of apple trees and my cousin Kimmy and I would make up plays to produce for the family to sit around and be our audience. Ha ha the one I remember the most was going to the dentist and having to have a tooth removed! so we tied a long piece of string on to a door and then on to this huge "Paper" tooth and slammed the hut's door ouch...

Well where did that memory come from! funny old things our minds!

2 comments:

nellie-bean's blog said...

yes that is a bit random! So is Ian about to make his next project one of those unimog thingies then??? I have always fancied having one of those old shepherds' huts - if we had that kind of garden (ie rather bigger with an orchard etcetcetc) and the budget naturally, I'd love one all done up with a wood burner and sofa etc to have as a little bolt hole where I could enjoy all the time I had to lounge and relax.....Now I know I am in fantasy land. Hmm.x

Angela said...

No you cant get 5 dogs in the cab!

Yes the shepherd's hut did make me day dream AGAIN!