Wednesday 15 June 2011

Mindy!

This short clip was taken Monday after Thames DTC where bless her, she couldn't do any seesaws in the ring. Auntie Elaine came up with a couple of ideas after seeing this video, of which one is practical, this seesaw is weighted by 4 weights, so this morning I took two off and ran her over it, she didn't run right to the end this time, so a result, that I was able to help her with her clicker and treats as a reward, and the second attempt was a lot better and by the 4th and final attempt was perfect, so I will do the same tomorrow and Friday take all of the weights off and see what happens......

It's looking like she will be in season shortly, as she is flirting with Buzz (the boss) and he with her! sooner than I liked, I really wanted her G7 to help sell the pups, but as I have a few people already starting to ask questions, I don't think I should worry about finding homes for them, they will all be powder puff's as "Cookie" is a puff too ....

So I had better get reading the "Book of the bitch" again!

and get my "birthing partner" sorted!...any volunteer's?
Starting to get scary and exciting all at once......

No comments: