Wednesday 31 August 2011

RIP Monty, Monty was my cat, yes I used to have a cat, until I moved to Bristol to be with Ian and he lived on a fast road, so I asked Mum as you do, could she cope with another cat ...that was 16/17 years ago, which made him 20 years and 7 months old when his bones just got too old, he had been blind and deaf for a few years at this stage and he was a grumpy old man! he had a great life with Mum, lots of land to wander around, mice and birds to take home etc.....

I don't have a photo of him as unfortunately a lot of my photos were destroyed when the roof leaked in the shed and his photos along with my growing up photos were destroyed......

But you get the picture, when I say he was a black and white cat, more black than white......So you will have to just make do with a photo of Sennen at 10.5 months old, taken yesterday out on an evening walk with Ian, up Hamburger hill, where the skys where so clear we could see the coast on the right and the left of us easily, it was a lovely evening and I'm glad, we made the effort to do an evening walk with the dogs together....

No comments: