Wednesday 15 April 2009

April Sun and Showers!

I cant believe that April has nearly gone for this year!

Here is a short clip of the MAN and Me flapping my arms around in the weaves and using my stop arm for toooo long!
Thank god for videos - I can see all my mistakes.

I do love him so much.

This weekend was the first time that I have been cross with him! Some say I spoil Him and yes your right, I have to change !!!!!
Sunday at K9 Show, he left the ring after jump 1 to go and play/hump the Pap across the other side of the ring ummmmmm. The owners of the two dogs, only bent down to stroke him and wanted me to stop and have a chat with them! like hell he needed to go back in the car out the way, as quick as possible, whether that was the right thing to do or not, it was the only thing I could think of at the time! I was so very sad with him!
The Thursday before the show, he had had his first and only I hope, taste of girls (remembering he is castrated) Whether that had anything to do with it or not?
Anyway when he came out for his other two runs, I had a different dog altogether, I walked the course to the speed I had known him to be, but ended up with this fired up little dog which I had to work the course from behind, there's me thinking I could fit in two front crosses, he went clear, but well out of the places as I was so far behind and unorganised with my handling - great fun thou!
His next round was agility and for the first time in a 11 months of competing I managed to get him to play with his raggy around the ring and he managed to grab it at the end and had another play - yeeha.

So the main question for everyone is, do you know of any herbs etc that I can give Harry to stop him feeling so Sexy!
This is from the Saturday at K9 Show.

...and just so Mindy is not left out, I started a few exercises with her and filmed them, as with Harry I taught this first with bollards/jump wings before adding poles and height.

..and another one.

No comments: