Wednesday 25 April 2012

what's blogger up too

don't know what's happening to the "Blogger" it's doing silly things today, so I might not be able to post this so I'll keep it short!      Poor Harry great photo from Emma, she's really good at taking photos.. Nikki recons he's saying "what ever" think she could be right! but I know really it was because I didn't tell him to turn left until he was in the air and he was going right...silly me...
Look at Miss Mindy she's having a ball.....

Sennen made her debut into the ring well a UKA one, down here in Cornwall, in beginners great start for her and me, I have just chopped all my hair off and forgotten to do a dumby run to see whether I could see or not whilst training, so good job her first run was NFC, she had a ball, grabbed her toy and did the dreaded lap of honour, poor judge whilst I was trying to get the hair out my eyes, not a worry at all, she really is a cool as cucumber type of girl... so next one I ran for real, which made the butterflies go mad.. but I needed to do it and wanted to, she did a great round just one bit I handled not the way I should but I thought I could run... hummm  anyway managed to steer her back on course...  went to get my clear round ribbon to find out we got a trophy too, she WON!   Flipping heck yes I know it was only a UKA, but I have never had a clear round and a win on a first outing before.... and Mindy ran her course and was clear too, she's had a 100% success rate in anysize and only one run was she worried about something, so that was great..

No comments: