Saturday 13 November 2010

An event without the dogs!

Ian with looooong legs!
Merry go around, do you remember these???

Long body...I don't think I've laughed so much for a long time!

Long Bodies....



Melodies!
You should hear the "Compton Theatre Organ" the chap came and played it for us, he was a great story teller and a great player of this Organ!...I think I could sit in a theatre with a silent black and white movie listening to him tell the story with this Organ! it was brilliant for a first timer.

Any way if you want to spend 3 hours or so, out and about in Devon, I'd say go and see all the old fairground rides in use.......they hire the place out and I recon it would be a great place for a Christmas Party or even a wedding!

Ps. this time of year it's only £3 to get in.....

brown signs off the A30 at Lifton on down, saying Dingles steam Village...
On the way home we walked the dogs on Bodmin Moor, so everyone was happy, we should do this more often, Ian had tears in his eyes with laughing so much with the mirrors, I felt like kid again.....





No comments: