Saturday 6 September 2008

Show cancelled due to weather!

Fancy that! another show is cancelled due to the rain. It is so sad for those having spent most of the year organising it and for those looking forward to a weekend in the Dorset country side! lets hope they will be able to resheduel, not that I think I fancy camping in the Bongo in the middle of October - we will have to just wait and see.

Any way it meant that after driving back home on the Friday, I could spend the weekend with Ian. We went for a lovely walk this morning, in Cardingham woods, this was Mindy's first long walk, it's a nice gentle wood, with large gravelled tracks, we followed the bottom route around (shortest) which followed the river up one side and down the other.
The woods I normally walk in, only has a few "human" tracks, I tend to follow the animal tracks, the Collies love it and I think Harry does too, Mindy has yet to do this walk, she will have to wait until she is 6 months-ish.

Anyway here is a little video from our walk and our first group photo, just shows I need to work on Mindy's wait! Please excuse the videoing I should have given the camera to Ian, he is better than me!




Photo's too follow, after I have sent them to Mum to edit their "Red" eyes, if she can, good old Mum!!!

No comments: